Doctors and nurses are human, but there is little room for error when a person’s life or health is on the line. If you suspect that medical negligence caused a family member’s injury, illness or death, you will need an experienced attorney to hold the medical professionals or the hospital accountable.
Mr. Malady has helped victims of medical negligence obtain compensation for their adverse outcomes; we have won medical wrongful death cases. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss a medical malpractice claim.
Types of Medical Malpractice Claims
Mr. Malady developed a network of experts in many fields of medicine who can examine the medical records to determine if the standard of care was breached and testify why it constituted negligence. We are prepared to handle the full spectrum of medical malpractice and hospital malpractice lawsuits, including:
- Birth injury or OB/GYN negligence resulting in cerebral palsy, nerve damage, deformity, infant death or harm to the mother
- Failure to diagnose cancer or serious illness at a treatable stage
- Failure to disclose important information about a disease or treatment
- Failure to identify and treat heart attack, stroke, blood clots, sepsis and other life-threatening conditions
- Lab errors (X-ray, CT scan, MRI, biopsy)
- Medication errors (wrong drug, wrong dosage, contraindications)
- Surgery mistakes (wrong procedure, perforated bowel, severed nerve or artery, anesthesia error)
Medical negligence cases are expensive and commonly go to the eve of trial if not all the way to a jury. If your family member suffered or died from substandard medical care, Mr. Malady has the experience, the resources and the commitment to go the distance. We pursue full compensation for lost income and medical intervention, as well as damages for the victim’s disability, pain and suffering or appropriate damages for a wrongful death.